- It’s healthy for you.
- It makes you happier.
- The world’s really a good place.
- You have to be strong for those who can’t.
- It’s better than being sad or mad or any emotion, really.
- Show off that smile!
- It makes you look good, as in beautiful-good.
- It spreads the happiness.
- You’ll feel better.
- It makes you open your eyes.
- You can make today better than yesterday.
- You can try something new.
- You have great friends, no matter who or what they are.
- You have a family, blood-related or not.
- You have people who care for you.
- You can be an influence/rolemodel.
- You’re alive.
- Little things in life. Long showers, sunset, sunrise, first snowfall, long naps, chocolate, parades, air, homemade presents, etc.
- Acts of random kindness.
- You can laugh.
- You have free will.
- You can be different.
- You can eat your heart out, ball your eyes out, listen to music, smell the roses and feel anything.
- You can get amazing hugs.
- Someone smiled at you today or you smiled at someone and made their day.
- You never know what the day will bring.
- You can be whoever you want to be.
- You have material things.
- You have food.
- A place you call home.
- You can nap, or sleep for 5 hours.
- People are being saved all over the world as you read this.
- You refused to do something you don’t want to do.
- You stood up/can stand up for what you believe in.
- You can walk, run, jump, jog.
- You can play sports or an instrument or just play games.
- You have dreams and goals to achieve.
- A baby is being born in some other part of the world, right now.
- You’ve lived through your mistakes.
- You’ve gone somewhere and loved every minute of it.
- There will always be time, as long as you live.
- You can change. Change clothes, change moods, change your hair colour, your lifestyle, your schedule, anything.
- You will meet amazing people.
- Events. Weddings, baby showers, parties, a get-together, all of it.
- Imperfection is normal and accepted.
- You are not alone.
- You have a whole day to do anything you want, and you can start over the next day.
- You can make a difference. Every day. No matter what.
Like, dream dream or a goal? I’m gonna guess the goal because what if your dream dream wasn’t a good one? LOL. Anyways.. I dream about traveling the world. Maybe with my family or friends or even by myself. I dream of independence; cooking my own meals, cleaning my messes, sorting out my own problems, budgeting and just everything by myself. I dream about being an awesome family member, as a mom or a sister-in-law or even a grandma. I dream of responsibility.. I dream of success, of happiness, of satisfaction, of acceptance, of understanding and I dream of living. I dream of doing things I’ve never done before and living life just because. That’s really all I dream about. I dream of a life with little to no regrets because I did everything I could possibly do to achieve it.
It’s actually so funny ;p
Let’s be honest.. this is never gonna be done. LOL, I’ll try to do it some other day because this is already 2 days late :)
Seriously. I can’t talk to someone that’s normal. I’d get too bored, and it’ll be too awkward. I’m just too weird for normal people.
Hmm. To someone I’ll keep anonymous,
Thank you for being in my life. You’re freaking amazing. I don’t know how I would’ve survived without you. You’ve honestly brought out the best in me and I’m so thankful for it. I hope that I make you as happy as you make me. You’ll forever be my friend, even if we grow apart. With you, I feel more confident in myself and just happier overall. You build me up but sometimes you bring yourself down. Don’t do that. I understand what it’s like to feel like you’re not worth it, like nothing you do will be good enough. But you know what? It is. Everything about you is better than “good enough.” I hope you find your happiness. Put yourself first before others, because I know how much you like to please them more than yourself. Be brave and face the world with your head held high. As long as you know what you’re worth, no one will be able to bring you down. Be you because that’s all you really need to be.
Much love, someone who cares ;)
Playing board games with my friends :)
I don’t have a picture but I’ll add it soon when I get the time. The moment would be any day, haha. I’m a fairly happy person :)
That’s the majority of what I reblog anyway ;) LOL.
Wow. How do you describe that? I’ll try my best!
Happiness is a positive feeling. It makes you feel euphoric and satisfied. Happiness is light. It brings sunshine and dries the rain. It’s the act of smiling so wide, your cheeks hurt and it causes people to do things just for their pleasure. Happiness is knowing that you’re okay and knowing that you will always be okay. It makes you feel accomplished, as if you’re at the top of the world. It stops you from over-thinking. It blocks the negativity and the hurt. It gives you hope and confidence. Happiness can be permanent, but it does take practice. It takes a while but it’s worth it in the end. It is such a great thing that, in reality, happiness is indescribable.
Today was emotional? I don’t even know how to describe it. I had a math test in the morning, which was a brutal start for the day btw, and then I just relaxed in bio. I had lunch and the fact that it was my last day at my co-op placement hit me just then. My friend and I went through our routine one last time and then we were at placement. When the class started, my supervisor/teacher had a party for me because I was leaving. They gave me cards, hugs, asked me to stay and it was all so sweet. I read the students one last story and then it was finally time to go. I hugged the students goodbye and I had my last little moments with the classroom. I said my thank-yous and goodbyes to the teachers and the secretary, and then I left. It was all really sad to me, tbh. I’ll make sure I visit though.. On the bright side, I finally got to hang out with my friends today even though it was just Josh and Maui. We watched Fast Five and ate food and watched videos and talked :) It was a pretty good day, with ups and downs.
If you walk into my room, it would seem like I’m in love with myself. Why, you may ask? Well, my name is everywhere. LOL. I noticed it today actually :p
Day 19 - Something you found when searching “Love” on Tumblr.
It is -40 and ranges to -50 all around Canada, and the chances of the non-existent “snow-day” to happen is pretty close to 0%.
I find this kind of funny, because I’m seeing all these US people gearing up for their “massive” winter to happen. “OMG -5, BETTER BUY MYSELF TOQUES, BOOTS AND A WINTER COAT!”
-5 degrees is still T-Shirt weather… c’mon.
I’m kinda in love with fries S:
People. Strong, wonderful, kind, amazing people. Or anyone, really. I know that I have so much respect for people who don’t have much or don’t have the dream lifestyle and yet, they seem to enjoy living more than the ones that do. They inspire me. Their understanding of life and just the way they act. The people who hold smiles for others, even if they can’t smile for themselves. The ones who go out of their way to help someone else, even if no one is there to help them. They’re so willing to give their happiness to others and it’s like, as long as everyone else is happy, they’re okay. These actions inspire me so much and I feel like they make the world better. They give me hope.
I don’t know if I have one. I can’t really think about one from the top of my head… I know that I’m happiest when I’m with my family or my friends though. I really don’t know. I live my life day-by-day and I honestly don’t remember specific days well. I’ll look out for it though, that’s for sure.
Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. Honestly… I actually watch it when I’m sad or just need a mood lift.
“So it’s not gonna be easy. It’s gonna be really hard. We’re gonna have to work at this every day, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, for ever, you and me, every day. Will you do something for me, please? Just picture your life for me? 30 years from now, 40 years from now? What’s it look like? If it’s with him, go. Go! I lost you once, I think I can do it again. If I thought that’s what you really wanted. But don’t you take the easy way out.”
- The Notebook
Scooby Doo, the live action ones!
Okay, this is more someones than someone but you get my point :)